Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Mom... the one and only Jeanette


My Mom.....

is fun and funny
Loves to laugh
is emotional
Loves her grandchildren
Loves the Lord
Keeps her promises
Lights up a room with her smile and laugh
Loves music
Likes to dance
Speaks loudly
Loves softly
Has a huge heart
LOVES smoothies
Enjoys the sun
Takes risks
Has good friends
Is an encourager
Cries easily
Enjoys worship
Is an internet junkie
Knows a lot about computers
Loves her kids (all four of them)
Prays for everyone
Takes care of her father
Misses her mother
Loves her brothers
Wanted a sister
Is loyal
Watches CSI and Law and Order
Likes licorice and Good n Plenty candy
Wears Spongebob pajamas
Loves teenagers
Works hard
Had a tough past.. overcame lots
Is up for anything
Loves to travel
Is independent
Loves thrift stores
Four wheels
Can laugh at herself and let's us laugh with her
Loves to play "dress up"
Sews for fun
Makes everyone who knows her comfortable
Reads her bible and journals
Loves her dogs and animals
is a go getter
is awesome

I am so proud of who you are Mom and ALL that you do. I am thankful for you everyday and I am so happy your my Mom. Have a great Mother's Day. Thanks for being you. I thank God for the blessing of you every day.
I love you SO much! XOXOX
Happy Mother's Day!XOXOXO

1 comment:

Jeanette Hohnke said...

I love you Jennifer Kline. Thank you so much. Happy Mother's day to you as well. XOXOX I can't wait to see you next week. We'll all have fun.