Wednesday, March 4, 2009

This one goes out to you...



There are some times when I am blogging I feel so excited that I get to share my thoughts and my perspective and my faith online. The fact that someone somewhere may be touched by my words totally blesses my heart. It fuels me. So while it's fun to post funny stories about my pregnancy (with gorilla pictures) and my family life, I really enjoy blogging and writing about the biggest part of my life, my belief, my love and my desire to live my life totally following God's will for this life of mine.

I was driving home today from the grocery store... and I heard this song. I started to think about all of my friends, all of my family all of the people in my life. Everyone who reads this blog. All of these relationships came to mind. I just feel blessed by every single one of you. But when I think about all the things my friends are going through, I want you to know that Jesus is at the very center of it all loving you every step of the way. I want you to know that no matter how hard, how difficult, how confusing frustrating or horrifying life may seem right now. There is the God of the universe who made the mountains, the oceans, rainbows, right there with you sitting next to you and reaching out to you. Just be still and listen, open up your heart, be humble, weak and sad if you have to... but pray and let him work in your life a glorious miracle.

My encouragement is that each and every one of you are so special to me in some way or another. I see the beauty God has created in you and I am so blessed by your lives, your stories your struggles because I know I am not alone in life. I am here with you... working it out, living each new day to face the next and joyfully expecting God to show up in all the cool ways he does. So, don't expect God to come into your life in big and grand ways, look for Him in the little things. He wants to take care of you. He is your friend who cares specifically for you. Whether you feel it or not. He is there. He always will be. Because he loves you.

Thanks friends... for being so wonderful and a gift in my life. Have an awesome rest of the week and know that I think you all are totally stinkin cool.

lv, jen

2 comments:

Jill said...

Thanks for your words. A very good word. You are such a wonderful encourager and friend. Love you!

Miss. Jinny said...

Well I think you are totally stinkin cool and a God sent! You are my sister that I have prayed for ever since I was a little girl! Never would have expected that it would not be by flesh and blood! How thankful I am for Gods timing! :)