Monday, March 2, 2009

Hosanna! Hosanna! - The Before...



My very hairy and very soon to be "Jesus" looking husband.
I have to laugh because everytime my Pastor sees Bill at our church, he bows down to him like, "I'm not worthy"... it cracks me up. Bill thinks it's funny too... but you just wait until our "after" shot... he will be transformed. Inside and out! :)

I cannot believe how long his hair is and I cannot believe how long his beard is becoming. Please keep in mind... on most days.. he shaves his head to 3/8" with a razor... so he looks very different to me. He also has to keep the beard scraggly because I'm pretty sure in the holy land.. they did not "trim beards" the scruffier the better! He is one big ball of hair.

The plan.... color his hair a tad darker to match his beard. Color his beard to cover the tiny bits of grey. Get him TAN!

We have been practicing lines every day. He seriously has so many lines, but a brilliant memory to remember them all. He is diligent and hard working in preparing for this part. I am proud of my rather hairy husband and love the fact he is working so to reach this goal. The goal is to have all scenes memorized after March 5th and after that point... rehearse rehearse rehearse.

Pray for this awesome man of mine. He is incredible! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I especially enjoyed watching YOU shout "Hosanna, hosanna" to him during rehearsal. Too funny - can't wait to see the new look, though.

Mom Of Many said...

Such a sweet picture of Billy...and with his tender spirit - he was cast perfectly for the part....we will pray for him...Can't wait to see what the Lord does this year