Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday - Thank God for Josie



So Thankful this Thursday... (this song was playing on the radio when we got back from our ultrasound)

This week the Kline family has so much to be thankful for, we stand in awe of the awesome things God is working in our lives and just give praise now. We remember these times because we know that sometimes life is not always like this. But today... I am humbled by God's goodness in everything.

1. Thank you Lord... for this child inside of me. Thank you that she is a gift to this family. A precious life that you have created for us to enjoy and to love and to take care of.

2. Thank you for ultrasounds that can show us the progress she makes as she grows. That confirms she is on schedule to meet us and shows us the creative intricate work of your hands... as you knit this child together for us.

3. Thank you for her health, that all of her organs are forming well, that she continue to grow healthy and strong.

4. Thank you that she is a girl, that as she grows up we will learn about her heart and your plan for her God. Thank you so much for the good plan you already have in place.

5. Thank you for the doctors who will deliver her and the hospital that will help us bring her into this world. Thank you for people who love babies.

6. Thank you for sleepless nights, that I will spend time feeding her, taking care of her though exhausted... I will treasure this special gift.

7. Thank you for her Daddy who cares about her already. Who's tears of joy were directed to you Lord... he is so thankful for this precious gift.

8. Thank you for her big sister who is already planning on sharing a room with this precious girl.. and who kisses my belly because she loves this baby.

9. Thank you for her big brother, who's heart is sweet who will show much love to her.

10. Thank you for answering my prayers. Thank you for hearing the desires of our heart. Thank you for this miracle of life... one we prayed for... and you delivered. Thank you God.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Yeah for Josie! I love the name and I love the family she's a part of. Can't wait to meet her. So thankful for God working on our behalf in all situations. He is sooooo good!

Unknown said...

Oh man, sis - You've got to stop making me cry at work! I am giddy to meet her - she is such a miraculous answer to prayer.

Miss. Jinny said...

Oh my goodness how i can't wait to meet this little bundle of joy! I am so bless to know you jen as my sister! You are an amazing mommy and this child is blessed to be able to call you mom! I love you!

Mom Of Many said...

Yippee Jesus for Josie!! I am thrilled for you guys!! xo