Sunday, March 29, 2009

Still prego... still... living the dream.



So here I am... week 24... let's see what we can talk about in this stage of the pregnancy. Weirdenss abound.

My fingers are getting smaller.. you know how most women's fingers swell and they have to take off their wedding rings and such? Mine are getting smaller. My wedding rings are totally loose and flipping around on my fingers. It's hard to type... but to the same degree my fingers are decreasing "the girls" are growing... by leaps and bounds. I say this not in a good way, but in a freakishly scary... not sure if they will grow legs and walk away kind of way.

Secondly, when I sleep I spend most nights with the big pillow between my knees (it makes my hips feel so much better) and I have to flip flop throughout the night. I feel like I am baking cookies or pancakes or something. This baby does not like to lay on one side all night.

Finally, I do believe God is preparing me for what it is to be up all night again. With Toby being sick he has been up so much lately during the night it is mind blowing. I am up and down flipping, peeing and tucking Toby back into bed. I believe it is the baby Olympics and I am in training.

Side note: We went to Office Depot today and as Bill walked and I waddled into the store... a lady about to get into her car stepped out, smiled at me and said... you are SO CUTE! I did not know her, I have never seen her before in my life, I was waddling to try to keep up with my long legged husband. But I swear she was an angel sent from God to warm my heart on a day that I needed to hear it. :)



P.S.S My awesome friend Maria called me and told me about a garage sale that was going on Saturday morning. I was able to find a couple of things we absolutley needed for this new baby. Like a bathtub, a beautiful bassinette, some maternity clothes and a sweet little bouncy chair.

1 comment:

Jeanette Hohnke said...

Love you, Keep up the good work. Your words are musical.