Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thankful Thursday - Barbara Rein Hohnke... YOU ROCK!

I wanted to write a note on Thankful Thursday about my awesome sister-in-law Barbara. She used to live close to me but now she lives back in the midwest... I have to say I was so sad when she and my brother and neice left Durango. However, in the time they have been gone she and I have grown close and I am proud to call her my friend.

I also have the privledge of working with her in a customer support position at the same company. She works remotely (as do I) and because of our close working relationship we have the opportunity to talk daily. We laugh a lot. We talk about life, faith and can rely on each other for support when needed. We have much in common as she has two small children... oh yeah... and we both love my brother. She loves him in a gross "girlfriend" kind of way and love him in a very normal sister kind of way. (giggle)

Anyway, I found out today that she enjoys Stevie Wonder and his musical talent. Which makes her even cooler in my book. So this song is dedicated to her. She is a lovely awesome chica who's friendship I appreciate and am so thankful she is married to my awesome brother Pete.
Love you B! You rock!


2 comments:

Bhohnke said...

OH my goodness! I am slightly embarrassed! Thanks Jen I love you too, you are a blessing! I will never ever tease you about dedicating a song to me again! Love the song DJ Bloggy J to the E the the N!
LOVE U!
B

Jeanette Hohnke said...

This makes me smile