Thursday, July 9, 2009

A new level of laziness


Well, it just gets better and better. We are five days away from delivering this baby. I have been pretty motivated but I have my moments my very lazy very exhausted moments. Here is one of them:

I had to laugh at myself yesterday because I picked up a spoon I found in the living room the kids had used. I am teaching them all about how to keep the house clean with me. They are also earning money for helping me pick up around the house. If they keep their rooms picked up and the living room picked up... they get some good money. Anyway, in workign with them on this... I walked to the entrance of the kitchen... stopped... and threw the spoon from the entrance of our kitchen into the sink. I didn't want to walk all the way over to the sink. I actually made the throw directly into the sink which I was pretty proud of myself. Then I just started laughing at myself and how absolutley sad it was I did not want to walk another ten steps to the sink.

Have a great day. Hope you have some "funny" moments of your own!


PS. This 80's tune goes out to all my girls who love 80's music. This movie was one of my favorites growing up. It is a crank it up and dance around the house song... and don't care if anyone sees you! :)

3 comments:

Jill said...

I can totally picture you doing this! Along with checking your crackberry for messages...Thanks for the laugh ;) Only 5 days left!

Unknown said...

Love the song, love the funny story, love you lady!

Andy and Cari said...

If it makes you feel any better at all....I sit around all day thinking of all the work I have to do, only to run around like a whirlwind 30 min before the captain comes home so he thinks I worked all day...he probably thinks I have a sweat gland problem...maybe this is why he likes buying me perfume! :)