Thursday, July 23, 2009

She did it! - Let's Celebrate


She has totally and completely charmed the heck out of her brother. Last night we took "sibling pics" at our house. Toby was adamant that he hold one end of Josie and Grace hold the other. As you can tell he's pretty proud that he has a little sister. Then this morning I was nursing Josie when he woke up. I put her in the crib and put away some laundry. As I was talking to him about breakfast, he said, "Mom, where is Josie? Where did you put her? I thought she was in her bouncy seat?" He seemed very concerned he did not know where she was. I told him that I had put her back in her crib to sleep. He was cool with that answer. Little does he know that this sweet little sister of his is stealing his heart day by day. What a blessing they will be to each other. I tear up as I shovel waffles (with peanut butter and syrup) into my mouth and drink my coffee thinking about it. Man these post partum emotions are definately a rollercoaster of love ;) Thanks all for listening. Peace as we head into another weekend. May God's blessings just flow through your lives as we enter into the weekend.

PS. Kick it up a notch this morning with a little "Kool and the Gang" to jump start your Grateful/Thankful Thursday!