Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Kline Babies... yep they are related! :)

Baby Grace

Baby Toby

Baby Josie

There has been much chatter in this family and my friends as to who Josie looks like. Grace insists that Josie looks like "Josie" and no one else. Which is true. She is her own unique special person. But it puzzled me as to why I thought at birth she looked like Toby. So I busted out the baby pics of Grace and Toby and thought we could take a look. They definately each have their own unique characteristics but you sure can tell they are related.

I am the dairy princess... nursing and resting and eating is what I do best. Does anyone else just LOVE lanolin cream as much as I do? It heals... just like it says on the little bottle. Josie is doing great. Has her first "photo shoot" tomorrow. A friend of ours is building her photography portfolio and asked if she could take some pics. It should be lots of fun.

Have a wonderful Wednesday. Peace!

5 comments:

Jill said...

They most certainly are related! Such cute babies! I love all the hair Grace had. How sweet. Josie definitely has her own look. Isn't it amazing how many different combinations can come from two people? Such a beautiful family :)

Unknown said...

Now I'm even more mixed up! I was certain she looked like Toby until now. I think she is a beautiful sweet Josie, and it doesn't matter who she looks like. She is gorgeous and adorable and sweet and precious and...and...and... I could go on for days, but I bet other people would like to comment. Love you!

Kimberly Beach said...

I still vote Toby! Those kids are aweomse!

Love you!

Miss. Jinny said...

I totally think she looks like both of them still and I think they are all beautiful Kline children who I love so very very very dearly! And let me just tell you I am coming over tomorrow because I miss you guys way to much lol! :) I was spoiled getting to see you every day last week! :)

Jeanette Hohnke said...

She definitely has her own look. In different photos I see a resemblance to the entire family. Isn't God wonderful how He shapes and molds us each individually to His liking, and that He loves us each with unimaginable love. Unfathomable.