Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Photoshoot... what a blast!



I am so excited to post these pictures. I told you all that Josie had her first photo shoot. Well, the pics are back and they are delicous and sweet and I love them. I have permission from the awesome photographer who took them to put them on my blog. I HIGHLY recommend her.

For some reason I am having a hard time adding a link to this blog. But her website is : http://www.truereligionphotography.com Chelsea Valach is the photographer. She is an awesome woman who loves the Lord and it was so cool having her over to photograph Josie.

Here are some more of her pics. What a blessing this was to me and my family. To have such a creative and fun way to capture Josie as a newborn baby.







Too cool. I love how she pays attention to color and texture the editing is amazing! Enjoy!

PS. This song is my heart for my family my new awesome baby girl Josie Hope Kline and all of our Kline family.. my sweet husband Bill our amazing and wonderful big sister Grace and the boy with a big huge heart Tobias James. God made you all with me in mind and I have never been more blessed in my life. :)

3 comments:

Lynsay said...

She is SOOOOOO beautiful! So sorry I didn't get to see her before we left! Congratulations!

carie said...

what a doll. do you think she looks like you, mama? i think so.
these photos are an amazing keepsake.
xx

Andy and Cari said...

I was just talking to a friend of mine, who also views your blog...we were going on and on (seriously) about how beautiful your new baby girl is...so pretty. The photos are great. they will be a wonderful piece of art throughout the years! Love them. Congrats.
C