Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thankful Thursdays...


I am glad my friends are such amazing examples of women who are disciplined enough to write this blog every Thursday. I have missed some. Please forgive. I know however... that when I think about what I am thankful for... and tell my bloggy world... it is a good thing for my spirit.

1. I am thankful for my husband... maybe I've said this before. But I really am thankful for his spirit, how he pursues to know God in a closer way... and that he is a committed wonderful husband and father.

2. I am thankful for my Mom... that throughout her life, she has done so many cool things in her life. Made great choices, and most of all gave me a great example to pursue my faith.

3. I am thankful for my Dad... that he adopted me legally. That he provided an awesome fun and great life for me and was the ultimate provider.

4. I am thankful for the sun... and the beautiful Durango mountains.... lately the way they are striped with snow and thier red rock color... it has been stunning to me.

5. I am thankful for my Grandpa L... that he taught us how to have fun.. no matter what and just enjoy life.

6. I am thankful for my Grandpa H... that he was such a great example of a husband and father. He was a cornerstone in the family in a cool subtle strong way.

7. I am thankful for my Grandma H... that she was so peaceful. That she loved me and showed me in a multitude of ways while I was growing up.

8. I am thankful for my Grandma L... that she helped raise me as a toddler - that she knew exactly how to communicate with kids, that she was humble and loved God.

9. I am thankful for my God... who created and knit together this beautiful baby inside me. I am thankful God has a plan and a purpose for this baby... I am so so thankful for this gift of life.

10. I am thankful for my girlfriends... they have all been on my mind lots lately. So important... so awesome to have other women to love and grow our friendships.

No comments: