Monday, February 16, 2009

My best analogy...

I am in my 18th week of pregnancy. Which means I am well into my 5th month. I am starting to show... and feeling it too. I have been trying to think of some way some how I could explain to my husband how I feel in this 5th month. I am not myself, I am tired all the time, I want to sleep, and eat and I cry easily and laugh easily and I feel huge and I feel like I am moving slow through molasses. My tatas are seriously scaring me because they are tough to move around with... and once I am lactating... I can only imagine how my body will feel. (again... not complaining... just trying to put it into a picture visual for others to help them gain some understanding of what "my" pregnancies feel like... and in some cases look like. So, here it is... some women glow and look radiant and feel light and happy all the time...

I feel like a gorilla...
I am slow moving...



I get angry very fast



Weird things make me laugh...



I anticipate my ta ta's will work overtime



Don't mess with my food...


Just a little pregnancy humor to lighten up my day. Again... only a few more weeks until we find out if this baby is a boy or a girl... and we are elated... and through it all we are totally excited... but I've forgotten what Jen Kline pregnancies feel like... this should give you a good glimpse. :) (and hopefully make you chuckle)

3 comments:

Team Krupa said...

Jen-you so make me crack up! I love your descriptive humor and pure honesty when it comes to your pregnancy :) Thanks for the laugh and mental pic!

Jill said...

So I lol'd then had Mark read it and he lol'd then had Jinny come over and read it and she lol'd. You are hysterical! And of course I know what you feel like. Swimming through snot! Not fun :) Love you friend - hang in there - it only gets worse!! hahaha But then of course you get a beautiful little cherub to completely take over your life. Have fun! Love you! (I crack me up)

Jo said...

Funny and true. Can not wait to see this little life.