Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I am so blessed by Thankful Thursday. It reminds me to remember all the things God has done and is doing in my life. So here we go:

1. I am thankful for God stretching me and changing me. Never in my life have I been more impacted by my relationship with the Lord than in the past year.

2. I am thankful for the birds in the trees and the deer that comes to eat the grass and weeds in our yard. They are a simple reminder to me that God made these awesome creatures for me to enjoy.

3. I am so thankful for my husband. For his heart and his pursuit of the Lord. He sets a great example for me.

4. I am thankful for elastic and stretchy material. I love how it makes this prego woman comfy in clothing.

5. I am really thankful for girlfriends. The kind that challenge you, love you, understand you and listen to you. The kind that maybe don't agree with you all the time but love you more because of it.

6. I am thankful for my minivan, that gets me where I want to go with my beautiful family.

7. I am thankful for Durango. It keeps me "real." Living for Him and not the "world."

8. I am thankful for comfy beds for my kids to be tucked into... and the pillows I bought them at Wal Mart for $3.00

9. I am thankful for airplanes. That when we need to, we can fly back to the midwest to see family.

10. I am thankful for technology. It helps me stay connected in so many ways to so many people.

No comments: