Friday, April 3, 2009

You be lifted high...

It's so funny to me... I have a bad memory. I cannot memorize a lot of verses. I know some of them. I read my Bible and there are verses that stand out to me. I know the Bible is truth and I want those words to be impressed on my heart so I can speak that truth into the lives of people. I pray that someday I get to that place. I am wanting to make sure that happens.

But right now... God knows my heart and knows my love for music. So many times I will have a song in my head that is a direct reflection of what my heart is feeling. A lot of times I will wake up in the morning barely awake and a worship song will come to my thoughts. It happens SO often and each time I thank God for the words and the song he has impressed on me.

This morning this song was in my head.



Please listen and watch this video. My prayer is that if you needed to hear this song this morning that it was for you. That God is speaking to your heart. I know that every word in this song is what I need to be reminded of. God loves me and you that much. He sends me a song in the morning to let me know how much he loves me and wants me to remember he is here for me and you.

No comments: