Sunday, June 7, 2009

B.I.G. and stuff....


OK... so my sister in law has been hounding me for weeks telling me I should post pictures of myself in my pregancy. I need more pictures of this pregancy and my big huge belly so later on we can show Josie how Mommy carried her... how her belly was so big and she was such a blessing to all of us.

I have 37 days left which are coming fast. BK and Kevin painted our old "office" that we are turning into a nursery. BK assembled the crib and I'm working on obtaining a dresser and some storage stuff for the nursery.

In the meantime we just picked out van up from the mechanic for a minor repair... I drove it maybe four miles and major bad things started to happen. No matter what gear I am in... the car does not move. Transmission work is expensive. There is a slight chance that if the mechanic did not do something correctly on the original repair, it could have effected what is up with our transmission. BK is talking to them tomorrow. So, with the nursery underway, our car at the mechanic instead of worrying and fretting about it all, we will pray. We will trust that God has our finances taken care of. We will trust that God knows the outcome already and because we have been praying so much about our finances lately, I'm pretty excited to see how God will work this circumstance in our life.

I have nothing to complain about. We started off today all traveling to church in my brother's 1987 Pontiac vehicle, it is a car that BK takes to work and we've been using until we can save enough to get him a truck. We spent the drive into church playing the "thankful game" where we just go around the car and tell each other what we are thankful for. My pastor and friend Linn taught it to us and this famlily plays it often. It reminds us all that we can be thankful even during times that would normally cause worry. We can be thankful because we are blessed in so many ways.

So, I post these pics of myself as a tribute to sister in law... in my bib overalls nonetheless. I think my ta tas are growing more than my belly... it actually makes me laugh a little bit. Enjoy! Peace!

4 comments:

Jill said...

You're beautiful! I could never pull off overalls like you can. You work it girl!

That baby is one blessed chica. Her bedroom looks so cute. I can't believe it's only 37 days away! Oh my goodness...

Sommer said...

Hey Jen,
I am praying for you van situation.
I know God is all over it. I love
lil Josies's room.
It is coming fast. I can't wait to meet her. Sommer:)

Miss. Jinny said...

Oh my goodness you crack me up! :) I love the overalls! :) You are to cute i can't wait to wear them when I am pregnant! :) LOL! Love you!

Kimberly Beach said...

Oh, Miss Jenn! Not long now! Miss Josie is going to have a beautiful room, lots of food (hahah) and a church family to love her.

See you soon!