Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Keep 'em comin.. Toby






Well, I vowed that I would be working out in this pregnancy... and I'm not. I am seriously so stuffy, so tired and so B.I.G. that I just don't feel the motivation to hop on our treadmill yet. I am praying in the next week or so... the motivation will fall upon me like the Holy Spirit... (a girl can dream can't she?)


Well, my son has given me all the motivation I need. Two days ago I was sitting at my computer and he came in the office and started clapping his hands around my biceps... like I said, he is all about touching and hugging. I let him clap my arms in his hands for a bit and then he said, "Mommy, your arms are SO FLUFFY!" I said, " What?" He said, "they are FLUFFY" kind of giggling. So I flexed my bicep and said, now try... he clapped them again... and said, "nope.. they are very FLUFFY."


Oh Toby... your so blessed that I love you so. But truly this is all the motivation I need to get out my weights and get on treadmill. :)


3 comments:

Miss. Jinny said...

HAHAHA! Your kids are so funny! Look at those fat little legs! Man I love them so very very very much!

Kristin said...

he he! love the honesty....hey, I have a super fun, low-impact preggo salsa video...do you want it? SOmehow makes you feel SO much better about yourself after you do it. Not to mention like one sexy mama! I've got some easy preggo pilates ones, too. Let me know if you want them!

Jill said...

I tried leaving a comment yesterday after I read this and lol'd. For real. So I'm trying again. You aren't flabby - you're perfectly pregnant. And it's always nice to have someone in our lives to keep us grounded huh? I got a couple of those. They like to tell me when my breath smells. It's so nice.