Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Kids say the darndest things...


Well, suffice it to say I am feeling much better. My OB appt went well... and my hormones are doing their thing. I had to share this story because women everywhere know the havoc that hormones do to our bodies.

My son often comes into my room after Billy has gone to work and crawls into bed with me. He has been instructed that he can only come into our bed after the sun is up over the mountain which is usually at 7:00am.

This morning I was laying there and we were snuggling and talking about what we would eat for breakfast. He kept asking me if I was feeling better. I told him I was. He is very affectionate and physical touch is definately his love language, so he began touching my face... and hugging me.

All of the sudden he said, "Uh... Mommy... your chin... your chin... uh your chin is GROWING... a little disturbed. As he stroked his little hand across the bottom of my chin he said to me... "You really need to shave that off...it's too prickly." I laughed so hard... leave it to my beautiful son to remind me of the importance of a good wax and pluck :) Have a great day!

2 comments:

Miss. Jinny said...

LOL leave it to Toby that is for sure! :) And Gracie look at those fat little legs. Man of man kids do say the funniest things! I love you and I am so happy you are feeling better! Praise Jesus!

Jill said...

I so have the same problem - if I didn't wax....oh man. I'm glad he wasn't snuggling me :) Love him!