Friday, December 19, 2008

Thankful Thursday - On Friday


Wow, I have so much to be thankful for this Christmas season.(I'm going to cry - go figure - hormones are a raging :)

1. I am thankful that we ALL have an amazing God who created us so specially for each other. I am thankful that God listens to me... no matter what. He truly knows the desires of my heart and wants all good things to come to my life. I am so so thankful. He is there in the good... and in the bad... I am so blessed by the God who created me.

2. I am thankful for this pregnancy. I am thankful for the life inside of my body. I do not know whether this baby will be a boy or girl, whether it will be healthy, whether it will have brown or blonde hair. But I am so so thankful that it is growing stronger each day and it's life is so special. I am thankful that this child one day will touch the hearts of others and know love... yeah.

3. I am thankful that my friends Linn and Dw are back from Africa with their two new babies. www.aplacecalledsimplicity.blogspot.com. I am thankful that they are safe and the kids are here in Colorado. I can't wait to celebrate their new family with them.

4. I am thankful for medicine... when I need it most. For awesome doctors and nurses who are trained to care for others and do it with intelligence and love.

5. I am thankful for 2 feet of snow in my yard and the cool cozy feeling it brings when it's all around us.

6. I am thankful for being able to "build a fire" (I believe... better than most on Survivor)

7. I am thankful that my little brother made it home safe from New York.

8. I am thankful for my dog Tid Bit

9. I am thankful for my health.

10. I am thankful for all of my awesome Christmas ornaments from friends and family to remember them at Christmas when we put up our tree.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow - thankful for Tidbit? You must be hormonal! We are thankful for this precious baby too!

Miss. Jinny said...

I am thankful for you and your family! I love you all so very very very much!