Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Josie...


Josie turned one year old on the 14th. I was not able to post due to scheduling issues, but I just am so excited for her. I am so excited for the little girl she is growing up to be. She walked this week... across the living room. The look of excitement she has when she's has done it just makes my heart sing. I sat in my super hot house yesterday just playing with her. Laughing with her, reading her books, talking with her and practicing walking. She received a new little rocker from her Grandma for her birthday and she adores it. She sits on it, she kneels on it and she just rocks and jives. She is a total dancer girl. Any kind of music... ringtones.. whatever... she will start dancing to the beat.

She is pure joy to me. I am so thankful for her, for her life, for her beautiful heart and big voice. She is squealing and laughing and talking as much as a 1 year old can. She likes to grunt at people, she also LOVES those Gerber puffs and has discovered the wonder of Watermelon. We've devoured tons of it together this summer.

I feel like I post about this all the time, but seriously my children bring me more joy than I could ever describe. Is motherhood or being a parent easy? It is challenging and every day is an adventure. But I wouldn't trade it for the world. Happy Birthday sweet Josie. We love you sweetie! Love, Mommy

2 comments:

Miss. Jinny said...

Happy Birthday Josephine Hope! I love you so much and I am so sorry I missed your 1st birthday I will make it up to you I promise! I am so excited to see what all God has in store for you life! You are a beautiful princess! I love you and miss you bunches and bunches!

Andy and Cari said...

Happy Birthday Josie|!!!! Such a beautiful baby... what a blessing.
loving you guys from Indy!
C