Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Just Me - The Champion

I love my husband Billy first and formost. He rocks. I have two awesome kids who on a good day make me laugh and on an OK day make me want to pull my eyelids back over my head. I am most days tired and busy so I love naps in the afternoon. I love laying in bed with Grace saying her bedtime prayers and listening to Toby say his prayers ending everything no matter what he's talking about with "and bless it to my body" Amen. I love dancing with my family in the kitchen, I love eating Chinese take out with Bill and going on dates and playing Phase One. I love photographing my family and remembering to get the film developed (and picked up). I love it when my laundry is done. (it's rare) and I love it when my house smells good. (lots of candles) I enjoy the sun and a cool breeze right when you need it most. I like it when Bill does the dishes and picks up his stuff around the house. I am especially interested in that kind of stuff. I love it when my kids and husband give me a round of applause after I cook a meal they like. (a trick we learned from my awesome friend Linn) I like new clothes, new lipgloss and new hair (color or style). I like spas, beaches and playing in a pool. I especially love God and pursuing the plan He has intended for me and my family. The End.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Yeah for all those things to. And yeah for the hot picture! You go girl!