Saturday, January 30, 2010

Here I am... speed blogging







Wow... It's been too long since my last post. God is stretching me to get myself in a place of being a little more organized with my time. Let's see since the last post...what's been happening.

I saw a Christian life coach (courtesy of my awesome boss) - blog content
I agonized over a playoff game (but I still love Bret Favre)
I am planning a Daddy Daughter Dance
I bought a dress for Grace for said dance
I am watching Josie get in crawling position (no forward movement yet)
My son asked me to tell him " I believe in you." (blog content for sure)
I shoveled about 16 feet of snow over a two week period
I have had one date with my husband
I'm helping my Mom rent her condo
I'm reading a new book called Redeeming Love... pretty much love it already
Looking for a women's bible study (weekly)
Still need to workout (as if shoveling were not enough)
Praying lots
Dreaming lots

Anyway, I'm not sure if there is something called speed blogging but this has been my month. I think I'll take a couple of things and expand on them. Have to go feed Josie who is yelling at me right now. :)

2 comments:

Andy and Cari said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOOOOVE Redeeming Love.I have read it 5 times and will reread it over and over. Such a great book!
You kids are beautiful.
As usual.
Go Colts!

Jeanette Hohnke said...

Wuv you, way to keep the world revolving, with the Family Kline!