Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Alas... it has happened...


My baby girl after 7 months has herself a cold. It is now 1:59am and I am up... listening to her cough in her crib. I've tried rocking her, I've nursed her, pacifier works until she coughs... then it's all over again. She is playing with a toy in her crib, talking to herself until her next cough comes on.

I used that nasty suctin thing that sucks boogies out of noses so she didn't have so much drainage into her throat. It worked a little bit and I was surprised at what a trooper she was enduring the suction.

I can't sleep. I am wide awake. So I thought I would blog. Well guys... as usual God is the constant goodness in my life. I've been praying for, seeking and trying to understand the "LOVE" of God more fully. I get all of the joy,peace provision... but do I really understand his love? Will I ever really understand it? Well, to say the least I want to know it more. If I truly surrendered all I have in my life and was left with me and God... would I feel his love? Could I?

I got up the other morning and went to get Josie from her crib. The minute she saw me - a smile. A big huge whole face lights up smile. My heart leapt out of my chest. She loves me. She knows me. She's excited to see me. She forgives me. She has Grace for me. She trusts me. Then it dawned on me. So does God. Everytime he sees me, listens to me, watches me and protects me. Everytime he is praised by me. And even when I'm not doing anything he loves me with unabandoned love.

My playlist is crazy lately.. I am having email issues... but there is a worship song sung by Kim Walker called. "How He loves us"... I encourage you to google it and listen. It has been playing in my head all week.

Well, I better go down and try again to rock my baby to sleep. She needs her Mama... I'm here sweet Josie... I'm here.

No comments: